Saturday, May 4, 2013

The End Is Nigh

Finally Graduating!!! I don't know if I am excited and ecstatic or nervous and completely terrified. Can be a little bit of both which could be the reason for my recent strange streak of forgetfulness this week. But however, with a new end comes a new beginning and for that I have something to show for the last 4 months of hard work and dedication. My finally finished demo reel is uploaded/uploading to Vimeo and Youtube ready to watch and will be taking its rightful place on the front page of my website.

I could post some renders and stills from the reel here, but I figure, why waste the surprise until you actually watch it and see everything all at once? =]] and since I don't have anything else to show, here is a quick sketch of Tony Stark I did while watching the first Iron Man. I did see Iron Man 3 and it is A-MA-ZING. I loved it. New favorite movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment